Everyone is playing it. World leaders, celebrities and even your boss.
Golf is a game of universal appeal and loved by millions. And you want to learn how to play golf, eh?
We get it.
It can seem so complicated for such a simple game of hitting a ball into a hole.
So many rules, so many terms, so many equipment. Don’t worry, we got you covered with this definitive guide for beginners.
The Ultimate List of the
Web’s Best Golf Training Resources
From the swing mechanics to the most common mistakes, this guide has you covered.
Getting to Know The Gentleman's Game
If you’re new to golf – or looking to brush up the basics – these resources will help you get your game off the right feet. You’ll learn about the origins and the benefits of the game and the essential rules and etiquette.
How to Execute the Perfect Golf Swing: from Your Grip to the Follow-Through
The golf swing is the most important part of your golf game and if you want to execute the perfect golf swing, you’ll have to get the basics right. Here are fantastic guides to learn the different parts of the golf swing.
- How to Grip a Golf Club for Long and Straight Shots
- Understanding the Fundamentals of a Good Golf Stance
- The Perfect Golf Aim and Alignment
- The Golf Swing Takeaway that Makes or Breaks Your Golf Swing
- How to Build a Better Top Backswing Position for More Consistent Shots
- Golf Swing Transition to Downswing for Speed, Power & Distance
- How to Ensure Your Weight is Forward at Impact
- Transform Your Golf Swing using Proper Follow-Through Techniques
How to Get the Ball Smoothly from the Tee to the Hole
Getting the ball from the tee to the hole is an adventure itself. Tee, rough, greens, bunkers? These great resources will have all your bases covered.
How to Master the Short Game Like a Pro
If you ask a golf professional which is the most important aspect of your game, they will tell you that about 70% of your score is decided by how good you are with your short game. Yet most golfer only focus on their long game. Master this aspect and you’ll be on your way to be a better golfer
The Most Common Mistakes and How to Fix Them
As a beginner golfer, you’re bound to make mistakes. They key is to learn from these mistakes and correct them to be a better golfer. Here are some of the best cures for the common mistakes.
- How to Fix Your Slice Completely
- How to Cure Your Hook & Start Hitting 100% More Fairways
- 3 Smart Ways to Correct Your Reverse Pivot in Golf & Lower Your Scores
- Here’s How to Stop Topping The Golf Ball
- How to Stop Chunking the Ball!
- How to Stop Shanking the Golf Ball Using the Constraint Approach
- How to Cure a Push Shot & How to Cure a Pull Shot for a Better Flight Path
How to Train Your Body and Mind to Lower Your Score
Even though golf seems like a sport for relaxation, it requires a great deal of core strength and decent fitness. Even more so, golfers need to have strong focus and good mental strength to stay in the game. Here are your blueprints for a better golf body, mind and confidence.
How to Select the Best Weapons to Win the War...or Game
You don’t go to war without weapons. Similarly, you can’t play a good game of golf without equipment that suits your current skill level. Here are the ultimate equipment guides for beginners.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE 30-DAY ACTION PLAN FOR BEGINNER GOLFERS
And get exclusive tips not found on the blog.