Tiger Woods is one of the most decorated golfers on the PGA Tour and everybody wants to know what exact clubs and accessories he uses. Below, I’ve summarized the exact Tiger Woods golf clubs that he uses on tour today.
This set of clubs is up to date for 2022 Masters tournament.
I’ll show you:
- The exact driver that Tiger Wodos hits
- What custom Tiger Woods golf clubs are in use that you can’t buy anywhere else
- The putter that has been in his bag for over 20 years
- The golf balls that Tiger Woods uses on the golf course
In addition to Tiger Woods golf clubs, we also go over some of Tiger’s favorite golf accessories, including:
Let’s take a look.
Complete List of Tiger Woods Golf Clubs
- TaylorMade Stealth Plus (Driver)
- TaylorMade SIM Titanium (3-wood)
- TaylorMade M3 (5-wood)
- TaylorMade P7TW (Irons)
- TaylorMade MG2 TW Grind (Wedges)
- Scotty Cameron GSS Newport 2 (Putter)
- Bridgestone Tour B XS (Golf Balls)
- Monster Energy (Golf Bag)
- Nike (Clothing)
- FootJoy Custom (Shoes)
What Golf Clubs Does Tiger Woods Use?
From 2002 until 2017, Tiger Woods had been synonymous with the brand Nike, and this included his golf clubs. However, in 2017 Tiger Woods signed with TaylorMade Golf and with that, came a switch in his clubs.
TaylorMade was now tasked with creating golf clubs, irons specifically, that were built specifically for Tiger Woods. TaylorMade created the P7TW irons, with Tiger’s initials in the name as he had a direct hand in how they were built. Tiger Woods has used these irons since 2017 and doesn’t look like he has any interest in changing. Tiger Woods has always been a creature of habit and will stick with what is working.
The rest of the clubs in Tiger’s bag are also TaylorMade. He was the first pro staffer to use the new Stealth Plus driver in competition at the PNC Championship when he played alongside his son, Charlie. He also toyed with a new Stealth 3-wood then, but went back to his old 3-wood shortly after.
The last, and most familiar club in the bag is his Scotty Cameron GSS Newport 2 prototype putter, which Tiger has used to win 14 of his 15 Major championships. Below we will go into a little more detail on each club in Tiger’s bag!
Driver: TaylorMade Stealth Plus
BUY IT NOW
Tiger Woods was the first professional golfer to use the new TaylorMade Stealth Plus driver in competitive play. It made its debut for Tiger at the PNC Championship where he golfed with his son, Charlie. The Stealth line of drivers was just released on February 4th, 2022 and is the newest offering by TaylorMade. The face is made of 60X Carbon Twist Face and promises better energy transfer and faster ball speeds across a larger area of the face.
Tiger has already come out and said that he is able to curve the ball more with this driver compared to anything in the past. He has always been the type of player to work the golf balls on both sides of the course. The Stealth driver is a change from the normal titanium faced drivers, but it is getting rave reviews from PGA Tour players around the world.
Woods still has his familiar Mitsubishi Diamana D+ Limited 60TX shaft installed with his new driver. He is also still using the Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord 58R grips on all of his clubs, minus the putter.
- The 60X Carbon Twist Face is encased by a polyurethane cover, featuring a revolutionary new nanotexture technology. The nanotexture cover is used to fine tune launch and spin to optimize total distance regardless of playing conditions.
- The weight savings of the 60x Carbon Twist Face has allowed more weight to be positioned low and deep in the head, this will add 15% more MOI compared to Stealth Plus+.
- The Inertia Generator remains the foundational source of refined aerodynamic properties. The result is a slippery-fast head shape that aids in swing speed generation on the downswing for golfers at every level.
- Our most flexible Speed Pocket design engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low face strikes.
Fairway Woods: TaylorMade SIM Titanium 3-wood & TaylorMade M3 5-wood
BUY IT NOW
Tiger Woods is very much a creature of habit when it comes to using golf clubs. He does not change out clubs in his bag very often. He will use different prototypes in practice rounds, but will usually go back to what has worked for him in the past. That is how it is with his trusty fairway woods as well.
His 3-wood is a TaylorMade SIM Titanium which was released to the public back in January 2020. His 3-wood is installed with a Mitsubishi Diamana D+ Limited 70TX shaft and is 15 degrees loft.
Tiger’s 5-wood is an ever older club. It is a TaylorMade M3 5-wood which was released way back in 2018. Usually new technology would push these old clubs out of the bag, but obviously Tiger feels very comfortable with this 5-wood to keep it around for so long. The 5-wood is equipped with a Mitsubishi Diamana D+ Limited 80TX shaft and Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord grip. It has 19 degrees loft.
- Lighter 5-layer carbon crown and sole frees up 8g of weight for a lower more powerful CG location. Lengthened speed pocket provides more flexibility and more ball speed low on the face
- Improved playability: new Track overhang delivers precise and consistent turf interaction
- Personalization: more left-to-right adjustability due to a heavier, 29g movable weight. More streamlined, 12-position 4 degree loft sleeve
Irons: TaylorMade P7TW (3-PW)
BUY IT NOW
The TaylorMade P7TW irons came out back in 2019 and Tiger Woods had a huge hand in helping create these. Back when Tiger signed with TaylorMade, they were tasked with creating an iron set that would be perfect for him. Tiger Woods said that his irons are all about feel, and if something feels off, it will throw his entire swing off.
The P7TW irons are a beautiful, traditional looking blade iron. It has a thin top line with zero offset. They have a beautiful sound off the face of the club and will allow you to hit the same clubs that Tiger does, even without the same skill.
Tiger used these irons when he won the 2019 Masters at Augusta and it looks as if he will be using them for the foreseeable future as well. His P7TW irons are equipped with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts and Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord grips.
- Taylor Made P7TW
- MILLED GRIND SOLE DEBUT IN IRONS Milled Grind eliminates variances in sole geometry from head to head and ensures precision in every iron set, while the CNC machined sole geometry and a precise leading edge promote consistent turf interaction.
- TUNGSTEN WEIGHTING Precise tungsten weight placement engineered to improve trajectory control and promote a deeper feel at impact.
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 TW Grind (56 & 60 degree)
BUY IT NOW
Tiger is very particular about the wedges that he uses as most of his game is based around feel of the club. Currently, Tiger is using TaylorMade MG2 TW Grind wedges. He only carries 2 wedges in his bag, each with 56 and 60 degrees of loft. Tiger has used these wedges for the past couple of years so again, he does not switch it up very often when it comes to his clubs.
- Raw Face Design
- Thick Thin Head Design
- Laser Etched Pattern
- Milled Grind
- TPU Insert
Putter: Scotty Cameron GSS Newport 2
BUY IT NOW
Tiger Woods’ putter is probably the most recognizable club in Tiger Woods’ golf bag, outside of the bright orange and black head cover he dons on his driver. Tiger has used this Scotty Cameron GSS Newport 2 prototype putter to win 14 of his 15 Major titles. The sweet spot is quite worn out on the middle of the putter, and yet Tiger will not use anything else.
He did go through a period where he used different putters, but this is the original putter he has carried almost from the start.
To the top club manufacturers: good luck getting him to change it now with all of the success that he has had!
What Golf Balls Does Tiger Woods Use?
BUY IT NOW
Just like at the PNC Championship when he debuted a new driver, Tiger also debuted a new prototype version of the golf ball he has been using in the past. The golf ball is the Bridgestone Tour B XS and it seems to be slightly different than the ball Tiger has used since 2020.
In this day and age, it seems harder and harder to make a golf ball better. But after using it, Tiger has said that he seems to get more distance out of it as well as more spin around the greens.
Bridgestone has a new Dual Dimple pattern which enhances aerodynamics and adds distance to the ball trajectory off the tee while promoting less drag. The new Reactive IQ also provides explosive velocity and more control around the green.
- The NEW TOUR B with REACTIV iQ is THE SMARTER TOUR BALL
- Proprietary NEW REACTIV iQ is a SMART cover technology that reacts to the force of impact
- MORE DISTANCE: REACTIV iQ rebounds quickly on tee shots, delivering explosive velocity and increased distance
- MORE CONTROL: REACTIV iQ stays on the face longer on approach shots, providing more spin and soft feel around the green
- Dual Dimple technology provides efficient trajectory and reduced drag through enhanced aerodynamics
Tiger Woods Clothing Sponsorships
Tiger Woods originally signed with the Nike golf brand way back in 1996 and has worn Nike clothing on the golf course ever since then. He has made popular wearing the red shirt on Sunday’s and has influenced golfers all around the world, both young and old.
If Tiger Woods is on the golf course, you won’t find him wearing anything else but the Nike swoosh on his clothing. He has represented Nike since 1996 when he signed with them. He has also designed his patented TW logo for his hats.
Tiger wears many different color options on the course and has also made popular the “no-collar” golf shirt.
Click here to browse Tiger Woods Nike clothing.
Tiger Woods has a little bit of a different sponsor when it comes to the golf bag he uses to hold his clubs. It is not his regular clothing sponsor like Nike or TaylorMade for his clubs.
Instead, his bag sponsor is Monster Energy which is one of the most popular energy drinks on the market. The bag is all black with the classic lime green Monster logo down the side and it holds all Tigers Woods golf clubs in it.
Tiger Woods has worn all Nike branded clothing and shoes on the PGA Tour since 1996. You would usually see Tiger wearing his signature Nike Air Zoom golf shoes, however that all changed just this week at the 2022 Masters.
Due to Tiger’s horrific car crash, he has shown signs of limited mobility in his leg. He found that the Nike golf shoes were unable to provide the support he needed and for the first time ever in his career, he wore golf shoes not made by Nike.
You will now see him in FootJoy Premier Series-Packard shoes this week at the Masters and possibly for the foreseeable future, although he did mention he is working with Nike on creating a golf shoe that he can wear with comfort on his newly rehabbed leg.
You can check out and buy the Tiger Woods FootJoy shoes below.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Premium Pittards full grain leather offers unparalleled beauty, fit, and resistance to stretching.
- VERSATILE TRACTION - The Versa-Trax outsole is engineered with traction elements to create an outsole that is perfect for on course performance with wear-to-the-course versatility. Translucent rubber traction elements offer a high end look and feel wile maximizing traction with each step you take.
- WATERPROOF - FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).
- LASER STREET FIT - Offers a full rounded toe character with a standard fit across the forefoot and instep. A slightly narrow heel with a refined toe shape completes the classic profile.
- BOA FIT SYSTEM - The Boa Fit System ensures a better connection to your shoe in order to help improve stability, control, and power, the micro-adjustable Boa Fit System dials in your accuracy with effortless precision for a custom performance fit.
Who is Tiger Woods?
Eldrick “Tiger” Woods was born in Calfornia and currently resides in Jupiter, Florida. Tiger Woods is arguably the most popular golfer to grace this planet and one of the most famous athletes of all time. He is tied for first in PGA Tour wins, has the second most Major Championships of all time and holds numerous other golf records.
Tiger turned professional way back in 1995 at the age of 20 and since then has won many times on the PGA Tour. He reached world number 1 less than a year after turning pro and for the better part of 20 years, was considered the best and most dominant golfer ever.
Tiger has dealt with many different headlines throughout the years, whether it be injuries or his marital troubles. But he has rehabbed through multiple injuries and continues to show that he is capable of winning on the PGA Tour, as proved when he won the 2019 Masters at Augusta.
When you think of golf, you think of Tiger Woods. He will go down as one of, if not the most popular and dominant golfer to ever live and his talent and work ethic is bar none. It is because of this that everyone wants to know what Tiger Woods golf clubs are.
Have any other questions about Tiger Woods golf clubs? Or do you want to learn about what’s in the bag for other PGA Tour golfers? Get in touch with us and let us know who to cover next.
Last update on 2023-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API