Casual golfers often loosen up and shoot better with a little bit of liquid courage. If you are one of those people, then you need to take a look at our list of the best golf bag and cart coolers below! These soft and hard sided coolers attach to your golf bag or fit in your golf cart, hold your beverages, and keep them cold for the whole round.
For each cooler, we’ll go over:
- Whether it is a top rated golf bag cooler or golf cart cooler
- Key features you should look for
- How many beverages it holds
- How to buy each cooler today
If you purchase any of our best golf coolers, comment down below and let us know what you went with.
Let’s have a look.
The Overall Best Golf Bag and Cart Coolers For Storing Your Beverages
Reviews of the Best Golf Bag and Cart Coolers
The INTHEZONE Golf Bag Cooler and Icepack can help you save money each round by avoiding the need to purchase cold beverages on the course (where allowed). It’s a great golf accessory for anyone and is also a perfect gift during birthdays and father’s day.
Made from a highly durable 600D poly shell, this soft-sided golf bag cooler sleeve includes a hidden golf cooler and a double zipper metal opening for easy access.
This golf bag cooler with a custom sized full size ice pack can hold both 12 and 16 ounce cans. It can fit about 7 cans at a time. The INTHEZONE measures 17″ x 7″ x 3″ and is designed to fit any golf bag. It can keep your favorite beverage and other drinks cold without leaks for hours.
So, if you are looking to purchase the easiest and most convenient cooler on the market with lots of features, look no further than INTHEZONE Golf Bag Cooler and Icepack.
- The exterior pockets can hold a flash.
- Comes with a padded top handle with quick release connection.
- Equipped with a durable metal zipper with pulls.
- Drinks will stay cold in this golf bag cooler for up to 6 hours.
What I Like
I liked that the INTHEZONE is designed to fit into any golf bag and can be used anywhere you need a cold 6 pack. I also liked that this soft beer cooler can be used during fishing, boating, camping, baseball, and hiking. The extra accessory pockets are a nice touch for a flash (exciting) or golf balls (not as exciting).
- 🌡️ THIRST QUENCHED FOR THE ENTIRE ROUND: Fridge Cold for Hours: The material and technology used in this 6 pack golf cooler bag keeps beer beverage and other drinks FRIDGE COLD for 6 hours (below 40°) and below 50° for 8 hours. The name says it all - FROSTBOX.
- 🎁 PERFECT FOR FATHERS DAY: (Gift wrapping is available at checkout) Give this as the perfect Fathers Day gift. The golfer in your life will love you for it. This 17x7x3 inch soft beer cooler for golf bag is made to fit into and be hidden in most golf bags or used anywhere you need a cold 6 pack. Also holds two wine bottles. Perfect uses include motorcycle saddlebags, golfing, boating, fishing, hiking, baseball, and camping ; golf bag with cooler; best golf gifts for men and women.
- 🍺 YOU WIN EACH TIME YOU PLAY GOLF - Save money on each round of golf by avoiding the high price of golf course refreshments. Pack your own covert 6 pack cooler sleeve of the common 12 & 16oz cans and you can even fit in SEVEN of the tall slim cans. A great golf accessories for anyone.
- 🧊 ICE PACK INCLUDED - NO NEED TO BUY A SEPARATE ICE PACK - WE INCLUDE IT FOR FREE: We are proud to offer the hi-tech, commercial-grade and custom fit ice pack with your Frostbox golf bag beer cooler sleeve. This ice pack is better than ice. Will keep things COLD without leaks. A golf cooler that fits in golf bag to satisfy both player and caddy.
- 💪 DESIGNED TO LAST: Our soft-sided golf bag cooler sleeve is made from a highly durable 600D poly shell and include a double zipper metal zipper opening for full easy-access; golf bag cooler insulated hidden ; hide from prying eyes 👀
The Pins and Aces is the original beer sleeve cooler for golfers. Pins and Aces Beer Sleeve is the perfect way to bring cold beers and other beverages to the tee box. You can use this product to discreetly store up to 7 cans in your golf bag without anybody noticing.
The Pins and Aces sleeve fits right beside a golf club in your bag. It fits nearly all golf bag styles and types, including cart bags, stand bags, as well as Sunday bags.
This Beer Sleeve is made with a layer of insulation that wraps the entire sleeve cooler so that your drinks can stay cold for a full round. This beer sleeve is perfect for tournaments, gifts, and bachelor parties.
Pins and Aces Beer Sleeve is easy to use: all you have to do is to lift it out of your golf bag and unzip the full length zipper to access your beverages. When you’re done drinking, zip it up and slide it back into your bag to keep enjoying cold drinks throughout the round. It comes with an adjustable shoulder strap as well if you can’t put it in your golf bag.
- This beer sleeve can keep canned beverages cold while on the golf course.
- Can store up to 7 cans discreetly in your golf bag.
- Fits most golf bags styles and types.
What I Like
I liked that this beer sleeve comes in 8 color options and can completely conceal canned beverages or beer of choice. I also liked that it has a non-stick exterior, which will not interfere with rubber club grips. Some 14-hole golf bags will not work with the Pins and Aces, which is its only drawback in my opinion. When it is full, the sleeve can add quite a bit of weight to your golf bag. This is a better option for push carts.
- DISCRETELY STORES UP TO 7 CANS IN YOUR GOLF BAG - This thoughtfully designed beer cooler drinking accessory is the ultimate golfing companion. Fits in nearly all golf bag types and styles including stand bags, cart bags, Sunday bags, and more.
- FITS STANDARD, TALL BOY, OR SELTZER BEVERAGE CANS - Simply lift the beer sleeve out of your bag and unzip the full length zipper and fill with any beverage, beer, seltzer can. No bottle opener needed. Zip up and slide directly into bag and enjoy drinks during your next golf round.
- INSULATED, KEEPS CANS COLD ON THE GOLF COURSE - Made with a layer of insulation that completely wraps around the entire sleeve cooler which provides full 360 degree insulation allowing your drinks to stay cold for an entire round of golf. Grab a drink and tee it up.
- PERFECT FOR TOURNAMENTS, BACHELOR PARTIES, GIFTS - This drinking accessory beer cooler is ready for your next tournament, bachelor or bachelorette party, laid back round of golf with your buds. Load up your beer sleeve and enjoy your next round!
- 100% GUARANTEE - Pins & Aces Golf Co. backs all of their products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This premium, fun and perfect gift for golfers and drinkers will provide rounds and rounds of enjoyment.
If you’re looking for the easiest way to carry beers onto any golf course, the Titan Deep Freeze Zipperless Cooler has got you covered. This product can help you keep your beer and other beverages cold for up to 2 days. That’s enough for multiple rounds of golf in a weekend.
The Titan Deep Freeze is a perfect gift for any avid golfer in your life. The exterior of this cooler comes with an insulated front pocket and a zipperless lid for easy access to your beverages. It’s big enough to also fit a reusable ice pack.
The interior features a removable hardbody liner with SmartShelf and deep freeze high performance insulation with radiant barrier. The SmartShelf lets you separate foods and drinks, so soft stuff doesn’t get crushed. You can also remove the SmartShelf to use one large compartment for a single item.
The Titan Deep Freeze Zipperless Cooler is designed for convenience. Plus, it’s equipped with an adjustable backsaver shoulder strap with anti-slip shoulder pad for your comfort.
- Has an easy access zipperless lid.
- Comes with an adjustable backsaver padded shoulder strap with anti-slip shoulder pad
- Equipped with an exterior zippered pocket.
- Is leak proof and can keep your beverages cold for up to 2 days.
What I Like
I liked that the Titan Deep Freeze Zipperless Cooler can keep ice solid and beverages cool for up to 2 days without any leakage. I also liked that it has a zipperless lid and side mesh pockets to store other relevant golf accessories.
- Deep Freeze high performance insulation with radiant heat barrier reflects heat rather than absorbing it
- Patented, "flip open" Zipperless lid allows for quick access to food and drinks
- Features FDA compliant HardBody liner with removable SmartShelf and insulated front pocket
- Ultra Safe leak proof, easy clean interior lining; water and stain repellent, wipe clean exterior
- Adjustable Backsaver shoulder strap with anti-slip shoulder pad centers load weight for easier carrying; interior liner dimensions: (L x W x H) 7.5" x 4.75" x 7.95"
The Freedom Pursuits Golf Cooler Bag is an insulated beer sleeve and cooler that you can add to your golf accessories to quench your thirst throughout the round. This cooler bag can hold six 12 oz or four 16 oz cans, so you never have to worry about being thirsty during a game. It can also hold up to 2 bottles of wine if that’s your jam instead.
The Freedom Pursuits keeps drinks cold for up to 8 hours of gameplay. Secondly, you can hide the cooler bag out of the hot sun and discreetly out of sight. In fact, there’s plenty of space to store your favorite drinks. The bag is also comfortable to carry around. You can carry it horizontally or vertically using the padded and detachable adjustable strap.
Compared to other golf bag coolers in this list, this option is more discreet. It also has a slick design and fits a few ice packs inside as well.
- Can keep drinks cold for hours
- Fits discreetly in most golf bags
- Capable of holding up to 6 beer cans or 2 wine bottles.
- Equipped with a carry handle that you can unclip and hook on your golf cart to safely secure the bag.
What I Liked
I liked that this small, discreet cooler bag fits comfortably in most golf bags. I also liked that it has 2 bag length ice packs so you can easily sandwich your cold drinks to stay hydrated and refreshed while on the golf course.
- Keeps Drinks Refreshingly Cold – The high quality insulation and 2 free ice packs keep drinks refreshingly cool for 6-8 hours. Perfect on a hot day.
- Quench Your Thirst Throughout the Round – This soft cooler bag holds 6 x 12oz or 4 x 16 oz cans so you won’t go thirsty during a game. It can also hold 2 wine bottles.
- Save Money - Take your own beer and avoid paying high club prices.
- Two Ice Packs Included - No ice is required as the free ice packs are highly effective at keeping drinks cold and avoiding messy leaks.
- Easy and Discreet to Stow – Light and compact, this small cooler bag can be hidden in the side pocket of most golf bags
The Big Strike Golf Beer Sleeve is another great option if you are looking for a comfortable way to bring chilled drinks and beverages to a golf course. The bag fits your beverages and slides into your golf bag. It is 35.5 inches long, just shorter than most standard bags.
With the Big Strike Golf Beer Sleeve in your collection, you will enjoy ice cold drinks, beers, and other beverages with your golf buddies.
Made of polyester, this beer sleeve has insulated pockets and can store up to 7 beer cans (12 oz) and keep them ice cold for up to 8 hours. It measures 35 inches long by 3.3 inches wide. It is equipped with a full-length zipper so that you can easily access your chilled drinks to stay refreshed while you tee off.
It offers style and functionality and can easily slide into most golf bags. You can get the accents on the sleeve in three different colors.
- Highly portable and can fit most bags.
- Very easy and convenient to use.
- Equipped with a durable metal zipper with pulls.
- Can keep your drinks cold for up to 8 hours.
What I Like
I liked the fact that this golf beer sleeve can store up to 7 cans at once and can also keep the drinks cold for at at 8 hours of gameplay. The sleeve fits into most bags. If you use push carts, you won’t even notice it is there.
- ⛳ FIT 7 CANS IN OUR BEER COOLER SLEEVE - Bring ice cold drinks to the golf course and keep them chilled in our fully insulated golf beer sleeve. Our golf bag beer cooler sleeve measures 35 inches long x 3.3 inches in diameter and fits 7 beer cans (12 oz).
- ⛳ EASY AND CONVENIENT TO USE - This golf bag beer sleeve is ideal for golfers who enjoy an ice cold beverage while playing a round of golf. Designed with a full-length zipper, our golf beer cooler lets you store and grab a can easily. Whenever you’re thirsty, simply grab a can and refresh.
- ⛳ KEEPS DRINKS ICE COLD FOR HOURS - Our beer sleeve for cans has a full 360 degree insulation layer that completely wraps around the entire inner sleeve - meaning ice cold drinks. Each beer can sleeve keeps drinks chilled during a full round of golf so you can stay fully refreshed while you tee off.
- ⛳ STYLISH AND PORTABLE - The can sleeve for beer and other beverages offer style and functionality. The Big Strike Golf beer can sleeve is slim and easily slides into most golf bags, and you can also easily bring it along when hiking, camping, swimming and more. No more bulky beer cooler bag!
- ⛳ IDEAL GIFT FOR GOLFERS AND GOLF ENTHUSIASTS - The Big Strike Golf beer golf sleeve cooler is the latest in golf accessories for men and women and is the perfect golf gift or prize. Golfers love it and get excellent use from our coolers. A must-have for golfers and golf lovers, this golf bag cooler sleeve will ensure you enjoy ice cold bevvies with your golf buddies.
The Yeti Hopper Flip is not just a regular soft cooler for campers and hikers. It can help keep your drinks ice cold when you are on the golf course. The Yeti Hopper Flip is different from other soft coolers on the market due to its superior thermal performance and ridiculously rugged materials. It’s built to provide unmatched ice-retention power.
Yeti Hopper Flip’s custom shape helps to reduce freezing time and comes in multiple size options. You can attach a lot of things to the Hopper, including a bottle opener, keys, and zinger. The retractable cord is high in density and made from braided bomber cord for improved durability.
The Hopper sits nicely in your golf cart basket. Yeti is a top-tier cooler brand and the Hopper works perfectly for golfers. Plus, the cooler comes in a variety of sizes so that you can get the size you need.
- The Hopper’s high-density fabric is resistant to punctures and UV rays.
- Waterproof and offers superior cold-holding capability compared to ordinary soft coolers.
- Uses a HYDROLOK zipper, a high-performaning leakproof and waterproof zipper.
- You can attach pretty much anything to this soft cooler, including sidekick, bottle opener, and keys.
What I Like
I liked that Yeti Hopper Flip can keep important things secure, accessible, and 100% dry. I also liked that the product is engineered for extreme and tough conditions to accompany you to the golf course, rocky mountains, and through the bush. Yeti is my favorite cooler brand and while they don’t market specifically to golfers, the Hopper fits perfectly.
- The Hopper Flip 12 has ColdCell Insulation, a closed-cell foam that offers superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers, with a capacity of up to 12 cans plus ice
- Features a 100% leakproof HydroLok Zipper and high-density fabric that withstands punctures and UV rays
- Its DryHide Shell is waterproof and resistant to punctures, and abrasions so it will hold its own when faced with the hazards of the wild
- The only personal cooler that’s game for full days in the tree stand, early mornings in the duck boat, or afternoons on the water
- The Hopper Flip 12 dimensions are 12 5/8 in long x 10 in wide x 11 ½ in high and an empty weight of 3.1 lbs
Best Hard Golf Cart Cooler
The Performance Plus is my pick for the best hard cooler for golf carts. It comes with a bracket for easy carrying around while on the course. It weighs around 6.75 pounds and measures 18.27 x 12.68 x 12.36 inches. This cart cooler provides up to 12 hours of cold-holding capability, plus, you have the option of adding ice directly into the cooler for extra cooling.
Since this cooler is quite heavy, it only works great in a golf cart where you don’t have to carry it around. However, it is heavy duty and waterproof for storing beverages on the course.
The Performance Plus Golf Cart Cooler has a large storage compartment. The inner lining has bonded seams that are 100% leakproof. With this cooler, you never get to worry about staying hydrated or refreshed when you are on the golf course.
- Triple layer coldblock base
- Deep freeze high performance insulation with radiant heat barrier
- Can permanently install in place in your cart
What I Like
I liked that the Performance Plus Golf Cart Cooler has a bracket for mounting it onto your golf cart. This provides a more permanent solution to having a golf cart cooler if you want it. I also liked that it can keep your drinks and beverages cold for up to 12 hours.
- For all Golf Cart Types
- 12 Quart Cooler with Bracket
Best Soft Golf Cart Cooler
The Lifewit Soft Cooler Bag is a solid hard cooler that fits nicely into your golf cart. This cooler can hold up to 5 gallons worth of cans by volume. This means you can store around 24 cans of your favorite drinks and beverages, plus ice. The Lifewit measures approximately 14.9 x 8.6 x 9.4 inch, which is bigger than most other options on this list.
The Lifewit Soft Cooler Bag has a high-density lining, which makes it super durable and perfect for outdoor activities. Unlike the Performance Plus, the Lifewit is more casual to grab and go to the course. It’s a better option if you don’t own your own cart.
The Lifewit has multiple zippered pockets to store different items, including 2 side pockets, 1 wide top pocket, and 2 front pockets. It’s also engineered with a detachable shoulder strap and padded handle for easy carry around.
You can pack this cooler bag with a few ice packs, food, and drinks for your use while on the golf course. It’s easily foldable and fits a suitcase when you need to travel by airplane.
- This cooler bag can be packed with lunch and a few ice packs for camping.
- It has multiple pockets to store your personal effects.
- The exterior of the cooler bag is made of oxford cloth which making it durable.
- It can hold up to 24 cans (330ml) of your favorite drinks.
What I Like
This cooler bag is designed for those who love spending time outside. I liked that it can hold cold drinks and beverages for up to 30 hours. Plus, it comes with some pockets around where you can store some personal effects.
- Large Capacity: Our cooler lunch box can hold up to 23 liters (6 gallons) by volume. You can take 32 cans (330ml) of your favorite drinks plus ice. The overall dimensions are approximately 14.9" (38cm) x 8.6" (22cm) x 11" (28cm).
- Thermal Insulated: The exterior of the cooler bag is constructed out of 600D oxford cloth, the lining is made of PEVA foil and insulation material which can keep food and drink cool or warm for more than 5 hours. Besides, the built-in 6mm EPE foam provides great protection to your containers, food and drinks.
- Multiple Pockets: Equipped with 1 wide top pocket, 2 side pockets, and 2 front pockets, the multiple pockets can meet the needs of storing different items. It can be used as your personal duffel bag. Designed with a padded handle and a detachable shoulder strap that offers 3 carrying styles, you can choose to carry by hand or carry with a shoulder strap. You can also put this bag on your suitcase for travel.
- Leakproof & Waterproof: Upgraded from traditional sewing construction, the lower section adopts hot pressing technology to connect the lining seamlessly, which is leakproof and easy to clean. Simply wipe it off with a damp cloth or napkin.
- Versatile Use: This beach cooler bag can be packed with lunch and a few ice packs for camping, picnic, beach, trips, and it can be placed in the trunk of your SUV as well. When you travel by airplane, you can fold it flat and pack it in your suitcase.
Callaway Golf Cooler
The Callaway Golf Cart Cooler brings you a way to cool off in the sun out on the course. The cooler is designed with the golfers in mind while making the day a bit more fun. You can keep a dozen 12 ounce cans or nine 750ml of the bottle inside this basket-ready cooler bag. It can collapse down to three inches for simple storage, allowing you to fold the item up for your return home.
The collapsible model of the Callaway Golf Cart cooler allows you to put it inside your golf bag once it is empty. It will hardly take up any space at all, which is amazing. You can fold it and fill it with 12 ounce cans and ice when ready to use.
One of the best things we love about this golf bag is that it fits inside the basket on many golf carts out there. Further, it’s easy to access from the top. The Velcro opens easily and quickly, and you won’t have any problems reaching it out to get a bottle out.
You will see inside this golf cooler’s zippered pocket on top is a liner to keep the cooler from any type of leaking. Indeed, that is crucial on your way to and from the golf course.
You don’t like to mess around with zippers when you simply cannot wait to crack into a cold can. The top is completely Velcro. Hence you need to tear the upward portion, reach in, and get your can. The good thing is that the Callaway Golf Cooler can keep your beverage cold perfectly inside regardless of the Velcro seal on the top. Hence you don’t end up with a warm can.
To sum up, the Callaway Golf Cart cooler is a robust and functional golf cart cooler, which does amazing when we talk about ice retention. We can say the only negative thing about this product is that it’s not the best place to keep your golf accessories.
- Foldable design
- Insulated welded liner
- Velcro top opening
- Designed to fit golf cart baskets
- Easy access top
- It doesn’t store accessories inside pockets
- Includes insulated, welded liner that won't leak
- Holds twelve 12oz. cans or nine 750 ml bottles
- Convenient Velcro top opening for quick access
- Designed to fit basket of most riding carts
- Collapses to 3" for easy storage, Adjustable strap for hanging off push carts
Are you tired of waiting for the beverage golf cart to come to the course? Maybe you are tired of paying for costly beverages at the course. Fret not because the Caddyswag Par 6 Pack Golf Bag Cooler is a functional solution to keeping your snacks and cold drinks for the course on a hot day.
Big thanks to its excellent insulation capabilities, the golf cooler bag can keep drinks cool for at least ten hours. That is suitable for a round or two of golf, or even during a day trip to the countryside.
These golf coolers come in different sizes and shapes. However, one thing you will love about this product is that each one of it gets the task done. The Caddyswag Par 6 Pack Golf Bag can hold at least half a dozen of cans, each lined up like ducks in a row. You can utilize the provided gel pack to prevent a can sweat mess in the bag. Hence, it will keep your drinks cool all throughout the afternoon.
It’s worth mentioning as well that it clips easily right into your golf bags. Discretion is always in your court. This bag is perfect for you, especially if you are searching to lean back by the golf cart at the end of your tiring game and enjoy a can or two with some friends.
Considered an upgrade from its recent model, the brand-new design comes with a more durable and stronger zipper. It features a 300 X 600D polyester design of thick, closed-cell foam, keeping your drinks cold. That’s true, even though we suggest utilizing the reusable, flexible gel pack that comes with every purchase. The reason behind that is because the bag is more likely to leak when you utilize standard ice.
Further, the sleek design fits great into the golf bag’s shoe pocket. That makes it discreet, but it’s shockingly spacious when you open up the main compartment. The changeable shoulder strap makes it very easy to bring around, particularly if you are using it outside of the golf range.
- Durable zipper and tough build
- Comes with reusable ice packs
- Removable shoulder strap
- Compact size and very lightweight
- It keeps drinks cool for a long time
- Leaks if the ice packs are not utilized
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK: This golf beer sleeve is the perfect accessory for quenching your thirst with a cold one on the green. Say no to spending a fortune on in-house beverages and keep your drinks ice cold!
- PERFECT GIFT: Caddyswag's beer sleeve for golf bag will make any golfer delighted. I mean, who doesn't want ice cold refreshments while hitting 18 holes?
- ICE-PACK INCLUDED: Say goodbye to packing ice that melts and leaves your bags damp. Our golf bag beer cooler sleeve comes with ready-to-go with an ice-pack that will have your drinks feeling fresh out of the fridge
- IDEAL SIZE: Sized at 19" x 8", enjoy our golf cooler that fits in golf bags. Comfortably chills six 12oz cans or four 16oz cans
- DURABLE: Made out of 300x600d thick polyester, designed to last. This golf bag cooler sleeve also comes equipped with a heavy-duty zipper to keep your sleeve sealed for years to come!
Golf Bag Coolers vs Golf Cart Coolers
Should you buy a cooler for your golf cart or one that goes with your golf bag? Both have their pros and cons.
A good way to decide what will work best for you is to consider how often you plan on using them. If you play every day and frequently walk, then a cooler that attaches to your bag might make sense. However, if you only play once or twice a week and never walk, then a cooler that goes with your golf cart might be a better choice.
Here are some things to think about:
- How much do you plan on carrying your golf bag around? Do you like to bring a lot of stuff along? Or would you rather just take a few essentials?
- What kind of weather do you typically play in? Is it hot or cold? Will there be rain or snow?
- Are you going to be playing at a public course or private club?
A lot of golf bag coolers can fit in your cart as well, but cart coolers are hard to carry around. However, golf cart coolers are heavy duty and often offer longer time before your ice melts.
Above are tons of premium golf cart bag options for any kind of golfers.
Types of Golf Carts Coolers
There are three main types of cart coolers:
- Soft coolers
- Hard-sided coolers
- Golf cooler sleeves
These coolers are usually made from PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and other similar materials. These coolers are very light weight and ideal to grab and go on your way to the golf course. Some of these coolers even come with ice packs to keep your beverages cold longer than soft coolers normally provide.
Hard coolers are usually made of hard plastic or aluminum. Many offer insulated air pockets to keep your drinks cold for as long as possible. Hard coolers weigh much heavier than their soft counterparts.
Golf Cooler Sleeves
Cooler sleeves are ideal for storing in your golf bag. You stack your beverages up inside of the sleeve and then slide it into your bag beside your clubs. A lot of sleeves have padded straps to wear it like a backpack. These are perfect for walking, but can also attach onto the side of your cart too.
No matter what you pick, go with something that will keep your drinks ice cold for your entire round.
11 Best Features to Look for in Golf Coolers
Want to buy a good quality golf cooler? Here are some of the best features to look for.
Large Storage Capacity
If you’re looking for a larger capacity cooler, then consider one that holds enough beverages for your round. A cooler with a capacity for 8 will keep you an even number of drinks in most situations. Consider the size of the cooler for snacks as well. It should be big enough to accommodate some snacks and sandwiches.
High Quality Insulation
When shopping for a golf cart cooler, make sure that the insulation is thick and well insulated. A thicker insulation will help keep your drinks colder longer.
Make sure that the cooler is sturdy and won’t break or leak after being used over time. A good durability will give you piece of mind.
Most coolers come with an adjustable lid so that you can access them quickly. Also, they should be easy to open and close. If you go with a beer sleeve that slides into your golf bag, make sure you can access your beers without pulling the full sleeve out.
Most coolers are waterproofed so that you can store drinks inside without worrying about getting wet. Look for insulated zippers and waterproof casing.
Having a variety of pockets on the cooler will allow you to organize whatever you. need in the pockets. You can store golf accessories and other items beside your cans of beer.
A lightweight cooler will not only be easier to carry, but will also fit easily in your trunk. If you like to walk, go with something that doesn’t add a ton of weight to your bag.
Handles and Straps
Most coolers come equipped with handles so that you can carry them easily or a padded carry strap as well. You won’t use them much when your cooler is sitting in your cart, but it is key for transit and travel.
A sturdy construction will ensure that the cooler lasts long. Go for a material that is tough and durable. Even a soft shell should keep things cold for your entire round. Don’t cheap out on the storage pockets either!
This is another important feature to check out before buying a cart cooler. Make sure that the cooler is lightweight if you plan on carrying it around all day.
While price isn’t everything, it does matter. Take a look at the cooler features vs the price before making your final choice.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You may already have some questions in mind about golf coolers. Lucky for you, this section is here to answer some of your commonly asked questions.
What Should I Do If My Golf Bag Cooler Leaks?
Remember that golf bag coolers aren’t made to be leak-proof. Indeed, they have a leak-proof lining feature. However, it will undoubtedly leak once the water reaches the stitches close to the zippers. You can either utilize ice packs rather than ice. You can also make sure the golf cart bag keeps in an upright position.
How Much Budget Should I Spend On The Best Golf Bag Cooler?
You must decide on a budget based on your requirements. Do you often go to a golf course? Then you might wish to invest in a golf cart bag, which is more robust and durable. Golf cart cooler is normally not that costly. Hence, even the best models in the market will not make a dent in your savings. Think about the cost of purchasing your own drinks on the course and you may also find that the cooler makes more financial sense.
Is It Necessary To Place Ice Cubes In My Golf Cart Cooler Bags?
You can put ice cubes in your cooler bag if you’d like. Your beer will stay colder than if you don’t. However, a good quality cooler will not heat up your beverages as fast. Even better, some coolers come with a solid ice pack that won’t get messy in your cooler.
Is It Safe And Legal To Carry A Beer To A Public Golf Course?
Most golf courses will not allow you to bring your own beer onto the course because it doesn’t make the golf course any revenue. Courses want you to buy beer from them to place in your cooler bag.
Am I Allowed To Drive A Golf Cart If I Have The Cooler Bag With Me?
This depends on the golf course and country you are playing in and what you have in your cooler bag.
There are tons of awesome cooler options for storing and cooling drinks in a hard cooler or soft cooler. These different coolers can slide into your golf bag or be placed in your golf cart.
My favorite cooler overall is the INTHEZONE option, which can fit in both your golf cart or strap to your golf bag. For a pure golf cart option, Yeti makes high quality options worth considering. If you mostly walk the golf course, a good beer sleeve can fit in your bag alongside your golf clubs.
No matter what you pick, review the key features list above before making a purchase.
If you do buy a golf bag or cart cooler, comment down below and let us know which one you went with.
Last update on 2022-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API